We Work for Our Clients
For nearly 20 years the owner of Certified Restoration, Ltd. has earned a reputation for professionalism and attention to detail. We have one purpose: to provide our clients with the most professional, ethical, and knowledgeable service possible. Every workday is started with staff training, covering topics such as employee safety, customer service, building science, and equipment usage.
Available 24/7, Certified Restoration, Ltd. will answer your call immediately and quickly, and respond to board up and secure your property so no further damage can occur.
Assess the Damage
We immediately evaluate and determine what type of smoke has caused the damage. This information is critical as we develop a customized restoration plan to restore your fire damage emergency.
- Oxygen-Starved (wet smoke) is usually associated with smoldering, carries a particularly pungent odor, and is sticky and smears with the gloved hand.
- Oxygen-Rich (dry smoke) is produced by high temperature, fast burning fires. This soot is a result of burned wood, paper, cotton, wool, jute, cork, feathers, etc.
- Plastic or Rubber Smoke Residues – Residues tend to burn vigorously at low temperatures producing large lightweight particulate and form heavy “smoke webs”. These residues smear or smudge easily and tend to be black in color.
- Protein based smoke is invisible but discolors paints and varnishes and can have a very pungent odor.
- Fuel oils soot residues – Fuel oils can cause an oily, hazardous soot which is produced by puff-back (combustion of unburnt-oil).
We inventory the loss to determine if the contents are restorable. We provide content cleaning and pack out. We have experience working directly with insurance companies.
Certified Restoration, Ltd. utilizes specialized cleaners and cleaning systems designed to remove soot and residue from the building and its contents.
Fire and smoke present a significant issue regarding odors. Certified Restoration, Ltd. utilizes specialized materials and equipment such as HEPA air scrubbers, ozone, thermo-foggers, and EPA-approved disinfectants in order to deal with these odors. Our restoration services will neutralize and destroy the smallest of airborne particles, leaving the area clean and odor-free.